Mode of use
Discover all function with one click only with the Tiny 3 Ultravision.
The “M” button on the front of the Tiny 3 Ultravision, next to the Gimbal on / off button, gives you the possibility to select the 5 profiles based on the number of clicks made on the button.
- 1 click activates the FOLLOW YAW function, which allows automatic directional tracking, in such a way as to perform dynamic video shooting in a vertical and horizontal direction.
- 2 click activate the FOLLOW YAW & PITCH function, which allows the automatic directional and vertical tracking, so as to perform dynamic video recordings keeping the horizon in axis.
- 3 click activate the NO FOLLOW / SLIDER function, which allows total isolation of the chamber from any movement, allowing for slider maneuvers and precise linear movements.
- 4 click activate the EXTREME function which allows movements in all directions (right, left, up and down), following very quickly, simulating the same movements that would be obtained freehand.
- 5 click activate the FOLLOW PITCH function, which allows automatic vertical tracking, so as to perform dynamic video recordings.
- Un A Long Press (long key press) activates the GYRO CALIBRATION function, which allows you to reset all the sensors, eliminating deviations on the horizon.
The button on the back of the Tiny 3 Ultravision handle, just below the REC button, allows you to select the 5 Gimbal functions, based on the number of clicks made on the button.
- 1 click activates the HOME POSITION function, which allows you to return the Gimbal to the initial default position.
- 2 click activate the 360 ROLLING AUTO function, which allows the Gimbal to perform a 360 ° Roll axis movement.
- 3 click activate the SELFIE function, which allows the Gimbal to turn the camera or video camera with the lens facing the operator, so as to be able to take a photograph or a clip in selfie mode.
- 4 click activate the VIDEO VERTICAL function that allows the realization of videos in vertical, useful for social media at company level and not only.
- 5 click activate the TIMELAPS function, which allows the setup to start for a time laps.